There's just a few days till Halloween left! I spent some time on pinterest looking through halloween pins to get inspired to make my kids costumes and found these little links:
1. Paper Peepers I have a weird thing about my eyes so I am not sure I could do this, in fact recently when I went to the eye doctor he gave up on my eye appointment and told me "I'm probably just fine," because I woud involuntarily "freak out" every time they tried to put something in my eye. However I think this idea is so cool.
2. Painted Pumpkins If you haven't seen painted pumpkins this year you probably aren't reading this because you don't have a computer, or maybe you don't even have eyes - they are everywhere. I really love these ones with a modern twist on traditional halloween motifs with the black and white paint.
3. Bird Cookies I happen to love Alfred Hitchcock, a lot. These remind me of The Birds, so I love them too.
4. Bat Bow Tie This would make a super simple last minute "I'm dressed up for halloween yet I'm not not" costume.
5. Decadently Dark Candy Apples These just look amazing and my face feels all gooey and sticky looking at them. Yum.
This weekend I, er, we, finally did decided on costumes for my tots. My oldest is going to be The Dude, from The Big Lebowski, because he's totally cool like that. And M+L are going to be Plants vs Zombies, which I am super excited about now that we hit the thrift stores and got all of materials. I never dress up so I live vicariously through my children and always get all halloween-couture for their costumes and make up. Fun Times.
What are you going to be for halloween (or what were you over the weekend)?