Wish List 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Well, personally I can't think of a better way to kick start my early holiday cheer than to create my very own little wish list. So dear mister Santa Claus, if you are reading this, go ahead and grab a pen and paper - you will need to jot a few things down.
1. I have been wanting a Bertoia Diamond Chair for my desk for a while now. I know they are spendy but I live modestly in a mere 1000 sq ft space and this is really perfect for maximizing that space and not adding a bulky piece of furniture blocking my window.
2. I love this blanket, and no, I don't need this but I really, really want it.
3. You can't get much more practical than wishing for rain boots when you live in the Northwest. And if you get me these ones I promise I will take my kids on more walks, even through the muddy and boggy grass.
4. So this lens is also necessary due to the small space in which I live in. My back and neck can't take much more crawling on counters, up on chairs and folding my self into small corners in order to use my 50mm lens. I really need a wider angle lens, you see.
5. A timer because the "turns" thing is just driving me bonkers. Everyday all day it's: "is it my turn now?", "M/L won't give me a turn," "he had a long turn," "my turn is a too short of a turn." Seriously if you get me nothing else, Santa, get me this cute little timer.
6. Le creuset . . . Well, I have to be honest, I will probably use this 3 times a year which is why I don't have one yet. But you know I am in my mid thirties now and I think it's just time I have one, don't you think?
7. Honestly, I don't even know exactly what this is but it's cute, no?
8. My hallway upstairs is a sad sight and I think this runner would be just the thing to spruce it up a bit.